You will be impressed with this hidden gem that offers an endless list of features that is suitable for everyone!
Upon arrival, you will be delighted with the landscaped grounds of which offer a private and tranquil feel. The surrounds are low maintenance, and there is a feel of calm and composure that makes this house, a home.
Set on an impressive 481sqm block, this split level hardi-plank and brick home offers 3 bedrooms with a fantastic home office space below that can be transformed into either a 4th bedroom a gym or yoga studio.
All 3 bedrooms are of great size and offer custom cabinetry and built-ins. The light filled open planned spaces give a sense of warmth and character. Offering formal lounge and dining areas, there is an abundance of space for all the family.
The kitchen offers a fantastic array of storage and openness which includes timber finishes, gas connection and includes a dishwasher, electric oven and gas cooktop.
All areas lead to the central outdoor entertaining area. The northerly aspect looks over towards Stockton, and the area is large enough to host friends and family for the weekly BBQ.
The bathroom is of great size and offers separate shower/ bath / toilet facilities. The internal laundry also is of great size and offers plenty of room and storage solutions.
Like what you see?
Dial Exclusive Agent Rob McCorriston on 0406 121 166 today to find out more! #DIALRM
- Water Rates - $220 P/Q approx
- Council Rates - $420 P/W approx
- Projected Return - $445 P/W approx
- Single carport and rear single garage
- Split system A/C throughout
- Close to all amenities including University of Newcastle / John Hunter Hospital
- 15 Minute drive to Westfield Kotara / Charlestown square
- 5 Minute walk to Regent Street, Lambton
- Primary School Zoning - Lambton Public School
- High School Zoning - Lambton High School