This much loved three bedroom family home is sure to impress.
Perfectly positioned in Beresfield, this property showcases the location, lifestyle & the convenience of the 2322 postcode by being just a 10 minute walk to Beresfield Bowling Club & Beresfield Pool as well as being a 5 minute walk to Beresfield shops & train station.
Offering a generous 645sqm flat block, you will be instantly impressed with the practicality of the floorplan, the generous spaces, the open plan layout and a seamless flow of indoor living meets outdoor entertaining.
- Three Good size bedrooms
- Main bedroom with box A/C
- Separate Lounge & Dining areas with split system A/C
- Open plan kitchen with plenty of storage
- Bathroom with separate shower / bath
- Internal laundry
- Single Car lock-up garage
- Beautiful polished timber floorboards throughout
- Great size backyard - Granny flat potential (STCA)
- Council Rates - $410.00 P/Q Approx.
- Water Rates - $250 P/C + Usage Approx.
- Currently Returning - $365.00 Per Week
Hand sanitiser will be available at each open home which must be applied as a condition of entry & social distancing is required at the property including when lining up at the front of the home
Contact Listing agent Rob McCorriston Today on 0406 121 166 or email email@example.com for further information.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. Nonetheless, we cannot guarantee the information's accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on information. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the owner's request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.