Be prepared to fall in love with this beautifully renovated, north facing, elevated, four bedroom home that is situated on a 1005sqm (1/4 acre) parcel of land which offers a private rear bushland retreat that's ready for the next owners to cherish.
Charming, light filled and boasting an array of features, this stunning property showcases the location & lifestyle of the prized family orientated suburb of Kotara, which is just a 3 minute drive to Newcastle's most iconic shopping, entertainment & restaurant hubs - including Westfield Kotara, Kotara Homemakers Centre, Joslin Street Shops and just an 11 Minute Drive to Merewether Beach.
Featuring a classic weatherboard and tile exterior, you will be instantly impressed with the practicality of the floorplan, the generous spaces, the open plan layout and a seamless flow of indoor living meets outdoor entertaining.
- Three great sized bedrooms - (two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes) all bedrooms with new carpets & ceiling fans
- Fourth bedroom has been recently converted to a makeshift family room that features new carpet and ceiling fan
- Modern kitchen with electric appliances including induction ceramic cooktop, range-hood, built-in oven as well as plenty of storage space
- Newly renovated bathroom with combined bath / shower & WC as well as back lit mirror & modern wooden bench top vanity
- Combined lounge and dining area with ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
- Internal laundry with plenty of storage space as well as separate WC
- Great size rear entertaining area overlooking a leafy private rear bushland oasis - perfect for the kids to explore & perfect for the green thumb gardener
- Polished Hardwood flooring throughout as well as downlights that compliment the open spaces
- Single car garage with further storage space underneath home
- Electric hot water system | New Piers |Security System
- Rear bushland oasis at rear featuring outdoor concrete space - perfect for a fire pit
- Zoned for Kotara High School & Kotara South Public School
- Council Rates - $500.00 P/Q Approx.
- Water Rates - $250.00 P/C + Usage Approx.
Pest & Building Reports & Contract Available on request
Contact Rob McCorriston Today on 0406 121 166 for further information.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. Nonetheless, we cannot guarantee the information's accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on information. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the owner's request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.