4 Emerson Street Beresfield
Contact agent for details
"PRICED TO SELL - RARE OPPORTUNITY"
You will be amazed at the opportunity on offer within the centrally located, Newcastle zoned suburb of Beresfield.
Perfectly positioned and set to ignite the imagination, this R2 Zoned, weatherboard & tile 3 bedroom home offers a 645sqm sqm level block & showcase's the location, lifestyle & the convenience of this high growth suburb which is just minutes' walk to some of Beresfield's eateries, cafes, pubs & shops.
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Separate Lounge / dining areas with split system AC
- Updated kitchen with plenty of storage solutions gas oven and rangehood.
- Original bathroom with shower, bath & vanity
- Internal laundry with separate WC
- Gas hot water system
- Single car garage + workshop
- Massive rear yard perfect granny flat opportunity (STCA) + Garden shed x2
- 22 Minute Drive to Newcastle CBD & 5 Minutes Drive to the M1 Motorway.
- 7 Minute Walk to Beresfield Train Station (10 minutes to Newcastle University, 15 Minutes to Beaumont Street, Hamilton & 22 Minutes to Newcastle Interchange)
- Council Rates - $420.00 P/Q Approx.
- Water Rates - $250.00 P/C + Usage Approx.
Contact Rob McCorriston today on 0406 121 166 or email@example.com for further information.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. Nonetheless, we cannot guarantee the information's accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on information. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the owner's request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
: $420 per quarter
: $250 per quarter
: 650.00 m2
Dowling Real Estate
Newcastle & Hunter
3A Beresford Road
T 02 4028 6693
F 02 4966 5097
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.