This immaculately presented, low maintenance family home presents a wonderful opportunity for first home buyers, investors and downsizers alike.
Situated in Tighes Hill's most desirable, family friendly location, this prized family home combines spacious interiors, a northerly aspect and a seamless flow of indoor living meets outdoor entertaining.
This traditional miner's cottage has been transformed with contemporary style that showcases impeccable colour palettes, floating timber floorboards and custom finishes, all of which is ready for you to sit back and call this one....home.
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe, split system A/C and ceiling fan
- Bedroom two with ceiling fan and built-in, bedroom three with built-in
- Open plan lounge and dining area with split system A/C
- Open plan custom kitchen with European appliances (gas cooktop), polished concrete benchtops complete with breakfast bar and plenty of cupboard space
- Internal hidden laundry with linen press storage
- Beautifully presented bathroom with combined shower/bath and custom vanity and WC
- Delightful, private garden oasis and entertaining deck with great sized, low maintenance, landscaped yard with artificial grass
- Single car garage and workshop with generous storage
- Newly installed 4.5kW solar system
- Room for a carport (STCA)
This weatherboard and colorbond home is situated across from Gross Street Reserve and a short ride to Throsby bike path. Only moments to the city, you will be impressed with the lifestyle, convenience and charm of this trendy area and gorgeous home.
Other Features Include:
- 460m to Tighes Hill Public School, 600m to Hunter TAFE and 13km to Callaghan College Senior Campus
- Less than 500m to local cafes and a 14 minute drive to Newcastle Beach
- Council Rates: $1,950.00 approx per annum
- Water Rates : $800.00 approx. per annum + usage
- Pest & Building Reports available on request
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. Nonetheless, we cannot guarantee the information's accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on information. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the owner's request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.