This much loved, tightly held family home is sure to impress the most astute buyer.
Offered for the first time in over 50 years, this perfectly positioned brick & tile home
showcases the location, lifestyle & the convenience of the 2322 postcode by being just a 10 minute walk to Beresfield Bowling Club & Beresfield Pool as well as being a 5 minute walk to Beresfield shops & train station.
Offering a generous 645sqm flat block, you will be instantly impressed with the practicality of the floorplan, the generous spaces, the open plan layout and a seamless flow of indoor living meets outdoor entertaining.
- Three Good size bedrooms
- Main bedroom with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fan
- Separate Lounge & Dining areas with split system A/C
- Retro open plan kitchen with electric appliances & plenty of storage including breakfast bar & pantry
- Two way bathroom with separate shower / bath and separate WC
- Great size sun-room / family room that has potential to be converted to a 4th bedroom
- Internal laundry with heaps of storage
- Triple Car garage with room for workshop
- Single Car carport
- 2kw Solar hot water system
- Security system in place
- Great size backyard - Granny flat potential (STCA)
- Council Rates - $410.00 P/Q Approx.
- Water Rates - $250 P/C + Usage Approx.
- Estimated Return - $400.00 - $420.00 Per Week
Pest and building reports & Contract of sale available on request.
Hand sanitiser will be available at each open home which must be applied as a condition of entry & social distancing is required at the property including when lining up at the front of the home
Contact Listing agent Rob McCorriston Today on 0406 121 166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. Nonetheless, we cannot guarantee the information's accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on information. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the owner's request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.