Be prepared to fall in love with this beautiful, 2015 built, east facing, four-bedroom home that is situated on a 601sqm parcel of land which is conveniently situated across from acres of parkland and reserve.
Charming, light filled and boasting an array of features, this stunning property showcases the location & lifestyle of the prized family orientated suburb of Thornton, which is just a 5 minute drive to Thornton Shopping Centre, a 15 minute walk to Thornton Train Station as well as being a 15 minute drive to Maitland, an 8 Minute drive to the new Maitland Hospital & just 30 minutes' drive to Newcastle City Centre & Merewether Beach.
Featuring a classic facade of brick, brick render & Colorbond exterior, you will be instantly impressed with the practicality of the floorplan, the generous spaces, the open plan layout and a seamless flow of indoor living meets outdoor entertaining.
- Master bedroom with ensuite, built-in robe, split system A/C & ceiling fan
- Three great size bedrooms all with built-ins, carpet and ceiling fans
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with electric appliances including ceramic cooktop, range-hood, built-in oven, dishwasher as well as plenty of storage space & island bench complete with breakfast bar
- Beautiful bathroom with separate bath / shower & separate WC off laundry
- Open lounge and dining area with ceiling fan and split system air conditioner & ceiling fan
- Separate family / media room
- Internal laundry with plenty of storage space
- Great size rear entertaining area overlooking a private fully fenced rear yard
- Low Maintenance tiles throughout | downlights
- Double car garage with internal access
- Zoned for Thornton Public School & Francis Greenway High School
- Council Rates - $2,250.00 P/A Approx.
- Water Rates - $250.00 P/C + Usage Approx.
Contact Rob McCorriston Today on 0406 121 166 for further information.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. Nonetheless, we cannot guarantee the information's accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on information. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the owner's request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.