A rare opportunity in the inner-city suburbs of Newcastle. Close to public transport and the CBD and only 10 minute trip to our beautiful beaches, 60 minutes to the vineyards, Central Coast and a 2 hour drive to Sydney via the M1.
The home is situated in the heart and hub of the Entertainment Centre, Newcastle Jockey Club and Harness Racing Club, Basketball Stadium, Knights & Jets Stadium, Tennis Courts, New Golf driving range, sporting fields and parks, main fast food outlets, cafes, Farmers Market restaurants and the main train line to Newcastle & Sydney, with transfer at Hamilton for Maitland.
Buses close by for the University, TAFE and both primary, secondary schools and day care centres along with many shopping centres located within a 5-10 minute drive.
This charming property feels like home as soon as you enter with high ornate ceilings, rich polished floors leading through to the multiple living and dining areas on offer. Some of the many features of the home include:
* 3 large bedrooms all with built in robes plus a large library / home office.
* 2 full size renovated kitchens with gas cooking and gas hot water.
* Formal lounge, sunken family room and separate meals / sitting room at the rear.
* Air conditioning, ceiling fans and gas outlets for BBQ & heating.
This property also comes with a council approved 1-bedroom self-contained granny flat which includes:
* Spacious bedroom with walk in robe and private ensuite.
* Large open plan living and dining room along with a renovated kitchen.
* Separate access to rear yard and private walk way to the front yard.
Car accommodation is also well catered for with off street parking for 2 vehicles on Denney Street along with added bonus of a double carport and garage that has been converted to a studio that are all accessible from the rear lane.
Outside there are multiple outdoor entertaining areas and sweet spots to sit for your morning coffee and to follow the sun around yet still plenty of grassed yard for the kids to play or even room to put a pool in.
The home lends itself to be an excellent rental property, home + office or a large family home living with extended families.
Located on a large level 724sqm block with rear lane access and zoned R3 Medium Density meaning the possibilities to develop this property are endless.
For information or to arrange a private viewing call the listing agent Troy Graham on 0431 261 232.